NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Vertical Lead – Financial Services Industry to join our client’s team. This is a remote, direct hire position.
SALARY: $180-200K + bonus (depending on experience)
- 15 years of experience working with or consulting to leaders in the Financial Services industry
- 7+ years of enterprise solutions and/or services sales experience, with a proven track record of success
- Consistent over achievement of sales quota
- Track record of interacting and building relationship with C-Suite level client contacts.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong aptitude to rapidly develop and cultivate key relationships with peers, clients, and chief influencers.
- Deep understanding of and proven ability to sell IT and business consulting services.
- Proven ability to sell complex solutions to small, medium, and large enterprises
- Can successfully demonstrate breaking into new accounts and building out territories from the ground up
- Requires strong aptitude to rapidly develop and cultivate key relationships with peers, clients, and executive influencers
- Achievement of targeted goals for sales, billing and margin
- Bachelor’s degree: MBA preferred
- Develop and execute a vertical strategy that clearly identifies pain points in specific verticals and sub-verticals with corresponding definition of the Company solutions and services that align. Maintain and update the pain point and corresponding solution / services taxonomy to be current and aligned to fluid changes in the industry.
- Work with the Company’s Practice Leaders to assemble and combine delivery capabilities to ensure that solutions and services can be provided to clients at target margin and engineered for repeatability and quality.
- Align with the Company’s Practice Leaders on required delivery capabilities and suggested alliance partners to deliver solutions and services aligned to industry-specific pain points.
- Coordinate with the Marketing Team to develop an internal and external strategy for driving awareness of solutions and services, including speeches, digital content (micro sites, social media, etc.), alliances and conferences.
- Support Consulting Services and Solution Sales Leaders with the implementation of account strategies to develop new business and drive expansion growth with new and targeted customer accounts.
- Develop Company credentials and differentiators for the FSI industry and ensure that internal resources (Sales and Practice Leaders), external resources (Industry Analysts and Alliance Partners) and targeted accounts are aware.
- Lead Proposal and Statement of Work design and development efforts and be accountable for client review / delivery and coordination with relevant Practice Leaders for proposal quality, work plan, pricing, deliverables and timeline.
- Establish access and create positive business relationships with key executives and senior-level decision makers in the FSI industry.
- Leveraging your knowledge of the industry and market landscape, educate prospective and current customers on the business value proposition of the Company Technologies’ solutions offerings and services to solve key business issues.
- Be accountable for the FSI vertical industry sales pipeline and achievement against specific targets for booking and revenue, which may be adjusted periodically to reflect market dynamics.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with key internal stakeholders (Solutions Sales, Marketing, Practices, and Inside Sales) to drive awareness of services, solutions and products across targeted accounts.
- Develop relationships with select partners to leverage their account presence and drive new growth and further penetration of the Company Technologies’ solutions in the market.
- Review CRM information and collaborate with Sales Leaders to ensure accuracy and data hygiene.
- Ability to travel to meet with industry decision makers, and to attend trade shows, and company sponsored events.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com