NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a VP/Director of HR to join our client’s team in St. Petersburg, FL. This is a direct hire position with remote flexibility. Candidate must sit in the Tampa Bay area.
SALARY: $150-175K +bonus (depending on experience)
- Must have SaaS experience
- Must have proven scalability in growth (currently they are 240 employees looking to grow to 1000 employees)
- Must have global experience
- Experience rolling out policies
- Experience managing HR generalists
- 8+ years of related experience
- Proven experience of leading successful HR partnerships in a growing and ever-evolving environment
- Proven HR generalist and project experience with some key global knowledge of employment legislation and its application
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – credibility with stakeholders both inside and outside HR
- Proactive team player with a strong service orientation and solid problem-solving skills
- Experienced in coaching leaders with talent management, performance management and organizational design
- An ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion
- Experience with integrations of merger and acquisitions
- Ability to travel, including international
- Acts as strategic business partner to the Exec leader and the leadership team
- Ensures that global people policies and approaches are effectively embedded in the vertical (e.g. D&I, Reward, Learning etc.) while ensuring business alignment at the conceptualization stage
- Leads change projects, drives vertically aligned internal communications and identifies and leads on talent planning across the vertical with a focus on closing identified capability gaps, identifying development opportunities for key employees
- Facilitates the leadership team to ensure messaging and approach are aligned from a people and business perspective. Works with the team to achieve key business goals
- Manages complex and difficult people projects cross-functionally and with strong oversight/input globally M&A involving the local people team as needed
- Builds strong business relationships across the vertical and business to ensure alignment across other verticals in the business.
- Ensures that HR colleagues are kept abreast of information and business issues, driving alignment to business needs in the team’s activities
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes changes to cover risks or improve efficiency such as org structure and internal alignment
- Lead and implement HR projects in conjunction with the Project Owner together with the development of associated procedures, guidelines and documentation to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of our organization.
- Support change management initiatives through proactive and business-aligned allocation across the team
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com