NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a VP of Sales to join our client’s team in Orlando, FL. This is an onsite, direct hire position.
SALARY: $130-160K + bonus (depending on experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience (at least 5 years) in a sales leadership role within a manufacturing or heavy equipment industry.
- Strong financial and commercial acumen, preferably of technical products with high engineering contents.
- Knowledge of after-sales service processes and best practices.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, able to motivate and inspire the team.
- Demonstrated ability to drive change, foster teamwork, and promote a positive work culture.
- Develop a high-performing team by fostering a positive and inclusive work culture. Provide guidance, mentorship, and support to team members, promoting professional growth. Encourage open communication and cooperation among team members to achieve shared objectives.
- Collaborate with Integrated Operations department for procurement, operations, to align goals and streamline processes.
- Establish effective communication channels to ensure seamless information flow between departments. Implement regular team meetings and progress updates to monitor performance and address challenges proactively.
- Work closely with senior management to define strategic goals and action plans.
Translate organizational objectives into actionable plans for each department, ensuring their alignment with the overall company vision.
- In close cooperation with the GM, set clear performance metrics and KPIs for each function in line with the company’s objectives.
- Regularly assess individual and team performance, providing constructive feedback and recognition.
Implement performance improvement initiatives where necessary to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
Address any inter-departmental conflicts promptly and constructively to maintain a harmonious working environment.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com