NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a VP of Sales (Healthcare Institution Services) to join our clients team. This is a remote, direct hire position.
SALARY: $200-$225K + Bonus (depending on experience)
- Master’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- More than 10 years of experience in enterprise management, including experience in management of people and processes.
- Significant experience working with or for large healthcare systems with direct responsibilities for workforce development programs.
- Proven track record of success building and scaling new business segments within established organizations with demonstrated ability to navigate the challenges and dynamics of a rapidly evolving environment.
- Strong strategic thinking and experience in market research, competitive analysis, and customer insights to inform business segment development, identify market opportunities, and develop innovative business models.
- Significant project management experience.
- Build and maintain a deep and expansive understanding of the healthcare talent landscape, with specific attention to the upskilling and reskilling needs of large healthcare systems, healthcare employers, and healthcare-adjacent employers.
- Devise and execute on a comprehensive plan for workforce training expansion and growth that aligns with the organization’s short and long-term strategy and goals, rooted in an employer-funded (and in some cases employer-located) model.
- Oversee workforce strategy and daily operations of workforce training business development and learner support.
- Partner cross-departmentally on the growth of the organization’s product portfolio with key partners including the Research + Development team, Curriculum team, Education team, and Office of Transformation.
- Raise new solution concepts that can turn into viable products to round out the organization’s product portfolio and increase value to the healthcare industry.
- Partner with the Office of Transformation and Implementation teams to provide strategic oversight and alignment for the execution of specific and evolving tactics aligned to the overall workforce development strategy, including responsibility for execution on project plans by team members focused on capabilities, systems, and offerings.
- Partner with the Education and Curriculum teams to assess new and innovative approaches to training delivery, leveraging technology and learner responsive methods for engagement.
- Manage (either directly or indirectly) a team of individuals responsible for identification and relationship development with healthcare employers with talent or skill shortages and in potential need of workforce development training offerings.
- Manage (either directly or indirectly) or work closely with campus leadership on campus-based workforce development strategies.
- Ensure quality of workforce development training offerings through monitoring and reporting throughout and at the culmination of each launch.
- Evaluate and recommend key investments in equipment, systems, infrastructure, and talent.
- Report on workforce partnerships, progress, opportunities, and the overall workforce training strategy at the executive level.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, NextPath Career Partners has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.