NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Construction Superintendent to join our client’s team in Hollywood, FL. This is an on-site, direct hire position.
SALARY: $110-120K (depending on experience)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in commercial construction, jobsite management, and project logistics including management of all construction trades.
- Must be Bilingual in Spanish and English
Experience in Manufacturing and/or Food and Beverage or Commercial Industrial
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Higher education in construction management, business management, other construction-based educational programs for commercial construction projects, or relevant discipline is preferred.
- 5+ years using industry-specific construction software for project management, and scheduling, as well as paperless document storage software. Preferably experience using Procore Project Management, MS Project, Sage 300 CRE, Sage Paperless Construction, Textura Payment Management, DocuSign, and MS Office.
- Experience directing project scheduling, utilizing superior organization and time management skills; ability to work independently, prioritize workload, and meet deadlines consistently.
- A valid state driver’s license.
- DFWP / Background Checks Required.
- Capable of driving short and long distances to visit project sites, capable of walking project sites including demands of ladders, uneven terrain, and challenging weather conditions, may travel to out-of-town project sites.
- Coordinate the interpretation of the specifications, resolve problems, and coordinate phases of construction to prevent delays.
- Direct subcontractors and provide leadership in the day-to-day planning and executing of quality work. Plan sequence of activities and durations per proposed schedule and manpower requirements for each phase of construction based on building method, knowledge of available tools and equipment, and personnel resources.
- Confer with supervisory personnel and labor representatives, engineering personnel, inspectors, to resolve complaints and grievances and/or construction problems which may arise with professionalism in a clear and concise manner.
- Notify subcontractors and suppliers of nonconformance work within 48 hours and follow through with the notifications. Maintain and complete the deficient work list.
- Lead and present at contractor meetings with key stakeholders to communicate project scheduling, coordination, and safety. Participate in or lead Owner/Architect meetings.
- Ensure building standards and that construction schedules are met. Responsible for studying contract documents to become very familiar with the requirements outlined, and able to plan/ anticipate potential problems before they arise.
- Log daily progress and photo documentation timely into project-specific database.
- Serve as a Safety Officer cooperating with our Safety Director to maintain a safe work environment.
- Travel to job sites as needed.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com