NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Manager of Revenue Cycle Management to join our client’s team in Clearwater, FL. This is an onsite, direct hire position.
SALARY: $85-95K (depending on experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, healthcare administration, or related field, Billing and Coding certification is a plus.
- Between 5-10 years of previous experience in Revenue Cycle Management and Client Management. Previous experience in Laboratory Outreach Billing is highly desirable.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications as well as medical office software; SoftAR is a plus.
- Proven experience in healthcare billing.
- Sound knowledge of health insurance providers.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge and experience with setting up Payors
- Works with the Director of Revenue Cycle on new client implementation to ensure that accurate system setup and billing information is entered into the billing system correctly.
- Supervising the revenue cycle department in various duties, such as account management, communications with insurance providers, collections, cash posting, contract analysis, and billing.
- Managing staff performance by providing regular feedback, performance reviews, and one-on-one meetings.
- Reviewing financial hardship applications.
- Overseeing the hiring and On-boarding and compliance training of staff.
- Efficiently managing patient complaints in respect of billing and collections.
- Planning and structuring the department workflow and staffing.
- Assures all follow up and documentation has been provided including quotations and contracts
- Collects information to support department initiatives
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com