NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Tax Associate to join our client’s team in Orlando, FL. This is an onsite, direct hire position.
SALARY: $60-75K + bonus (depending on experience)
- 1 year of public accounting experience, with a strong emphasis on tax return preparation.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Possesses or is working towards a Graduate Degree in either Tax or Accounting (preferred).
- Possesses or is working towards a CPA license.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively within a team.
- Self-motivated with a hard-working team attitude.
- Knowledge and use of CCH Prosystem Fx Tax is a plus.
- Knowledge and use of QuickBooks is a plus.
- Preparation of Federal and State tax returns for business, individual, fiduciary, and non-profit entities
- Collaborate with tax partners, managers, seniors, and clients to provide high quality, professional service
- Ensure timely completion of deliverables
- Provide support on firm consulting engagements
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com