NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Tax Manager to join our client’s team in Tampa, FL. This is a hybrid, direct hire position.
SALARY: $80-100K + bonus (depending on experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA designation
- 4+ years experience in a public accounting firm
- Experience with Quickbooks
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail with ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks within set deadlines
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information
- Prepare and file federal and state tax returns for partnerships, s-corps, trusts, individuals, and not-for-profits.
- Perform complex tax research and tax planning
- Communicate and coordinate with the firm's Principals and advisors
- Assist with financial statement preparation and monthly reconciliations
- Participate in directing financial strategies, planning, and forecasting
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com