NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to join our client’s team in Tampa, FL. This is an onsite, direct hire position.
SALARY: $70-$85K + bonus (depending on experience)
- Strong work ethic and leadership skills
- Proficiencies in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, and QuickBooks
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong sense of urgency
- Finger printing and background check required.
- Provide administrative support to the Owner
- Schedule and coordinate all aspects of executive level appointments and maintainexecutive's calendars and schedules
- Organize business and personal affairs
- Coordinate and oversee repairs, upgrades, and maintenance
- Arrange vacations – hotel, flights, car rentals, reservations, excursions, etc.
- Coordinate home repairs and maintenance
- Oversee the Owner's Insurance Portfolio
- Human Resources Support
- Good rapport and first-class service with the company’s high net worth clients
- Create a positive atmosphere by demonstrating enthusiasm, maintaining high standards and confidentiality
- Adhere to the financial firm’s required compliance standards
- Coordinate and work well with other team members
- Assist with PR & Marketing Events, as needed
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, NextPath Career Partners has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.