NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Project Manager to join our client’s team in Apopka, FL. This is an onsite, direct hire position.
SALARY: $80-100K + bonus (depending on experience)
- Minimum of 5 years construction experience with at least 3 years in a supervisory or management position.
- 4-year degree in Construction Management or Construction Engineering, Civil Engineering, Architecture, or equivalent combinations of technical training.
- OSHA Certification/ First Aid Certification
- Ability to estimate jobs; prepare proposal documents and/or presentations to the owne
- Evaluate and solve potential field or design problems working in conjunction with the Project Superintendent, General Superintendent and Project Engineer.
- Complete buyout of project within 2 weeks of contract award
- Develop and update project schedule
- Responsible for plan and spec analysis in order to provide clear, trackable, and coordinated interpretations of the design/drawings for construction. Identify, research, and develop solutions to design issues or conflicts. Ensure that all information is conveyed to field superintendent.
- Conduct quality control activities in accordance with instructions and inspection programs, using specified control measuring and testing equipment
- Understand and oversee document control functions in accordance with policy and procedures
- Provide contract information to company employees and subcontractors to ensure project complies with all architectural/engineering standards, codes, specifications and design instructions
- Attend project coordination and owner/contractor/architect/engineer meetings as required. Prepare and update weekly meeting minutes and distribute to attendees
- Participate in the continuous updating and accurate generation of as-built documents.
- Manage project directive and change order logs
- Oversee research and preparation of field change requests to resolve design issues
- Direct job superintendents in enforcing and educating trades about safety requirements
- Price change orders for changes to the project, and track related subcontract change orders and pricing and/or missing scope. Prepare and submit budget updates as needed.
- Process and resolve issues with subcontractor payment applications according to the approved process
- Prepare payment applications to the owners prior to the 25th of the month (or sooner if required by contract). Ensure that project cash flow is maintained.
- Perform Job Cost Analysis by identifying cost overruns as compared to the job estimate/budget
- Punch list Management to completion of job closeout
- As-Built document tracking, verification, and submittal for project close-out
- Warranty review and administration
- Forecast project cost and profit analysis monthly and report to controller
- Attend Leadership L10 meeting and contribute to LMA.
- Complete your Rocks as required each quarter
- Be a representative in the marketplace and develop relationships with Owners, Architects, Subcontractors and Suppliers. Build new relationships as needed.
- Attend Marketing events with clients/subs/vendors to keep in the industry eye.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com