NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Senior Accountant join our client’s team in Tampa, FL. This is a onsite, direct hire position.
SALARY: $85-$100K + bonus (depending on experience)
• BS in Accounting or Finance.
• Certified Public Accountant is preferred.
• 3-5 years accounting experience.
• Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Excel.
• Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Self-motivated, quick learner, resourceful.
• Attention to detail – analytical and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments/prioritize.
• Must be able to pass company background check and substance abuse testing.
• Responsible for key accounting areas such as bank reconciliations, inventory, fixed assets and related depreciation, accrued liabilities, accrued payroll, and stockholder’s equity, ensuring that financial transactions are recorded accurately and in the proper period in accordance with GAAP.
• Participate in month-end close process within Company deadlines.
• Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations as assigned including extensive financial analysis and thorough review of account activity and balances for accuracy.
• Analyze complex financial reports and records.
• Perform, review and post journal entries and variance analysis as assigned.
• Prepare ad hoc reports for management as needed.
• Assist in developing and maintaining supporting schedules for accounting and reporting.
• Assist with annual audit requests as assigned.
• Assist with the preparation of annual budgets for assigned areas.
• Drive continuous improvement with accounting processes.
• Work with other departments as needed and participate in cross-functional teams.
• Additional projects as assigned.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, NextPath Career Partners has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.